GrassHopperMedia.ca: I Love FreeMasons!

7.30.2009

I Love FreeMasons!

Charlie Chaplin was a Freemason. Or that's what countless conspiracies say. We all know I'm just a guy who knows 911 was not what it seems. I only know that for sure. My KFS. Do you have a KFS?

So I don't know that Charlie C was just that, a freemason. However I have been researching the codes and standards of the freemasons and have learned of a group of over 53,000 Ontarians alone who meet as a society based on these principles (paraphrased): Not a religion, respect all faiths and encouraged, love neighbors and community, serve, be good always, no compromise!

Ottawa District 1 webpage
“Freemasonry is the oldest and largest world wide fraternity dedicated to the Brotherhood of Man under the Fatherhood of a Supreme Being. Although of a religious nature, Freemasonry is not a religion. It urges its members, however, to be faithful and devoted to their own religious beliefs.

In our Province the governing body is called the Grand Lodge of Ancient Free and Accepted Masons of Canada in the Province of Ontario. It is under the leadership of the Grand Master. He presides over the 53,000 Masons who belong to one or more of the 571 lodges in our jurisdiction. Each of these lodges is under the direction of a Worshipful Master.

Any man who becomes a Mason is taught a pattern for living; reverence - morality - kindness - honesty - dependability and compassion. He must be prepared to honour his country, uphold its laws and respect those in authority. He must be prepared to maintain honourable relations with others and be willing to share in Masonic activities. Freemasonry is a way of life.”


I am not allowed to join nor do I think I am really the kind of person to join any faction outside of the family I was born into or the earth I stand on. Plus I think God is a Woman. However, the principles seem to me to be quite honorable...I do not know why I keep hearing about the freemasons within so very much of the conspiracy research I am being presented lately, with regards to those that support a new 911 investigation. BTW, big petition in NYC to get a referendum for Nov 3 toward a new investigation!

NYCCAN.org

The quote by Edmund Burke [The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Succeed, is that Good Men Do Nothing] that practically got me into all of this about 911, perhaps could be paralleled with what I read on the website; "Making Good Men Better". If we got so many good men in the faction, perhaps I should ask them to join the truth movement. My first action day @ the Guy show, way back when...I met a man...asked him if he knew about 911, and he showed me his ring. A freemason ring, said he knew. I asked what he meant...he just said we know. Wow I said, you all know, are you doing anything? He said Yeah, don't worry. I said Awesome! Then the guy got invited on stage to compete for the hairiest back. Wonderful Man! 5 or 6 kids...I can't remember now.

I won a free CD on Virgin Radio, which I am putting out a video about soon. Gonzo said I was a winner, I replied I was a truther too. What is a Truther? Well Gonzo...I tell only the truth and ask people about 911, if they don't know I tell them. That's it. Matt, are you an Illuminati? No. Are you Skull and Bones? Noo! Are you a Freemason? Heck no, I am just me, not part of any group except the truthers as of late. Why the name-calling?

I am tortured in only one way in my life...by the people who always fall to pointing the finger. That is not our job. It's too soon to point fingers. It is never too late to simply discuss what is or even what only might be going on. Everything is OK. There are good people everywhere. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty...at least in my mind. They are starting more and more to speak their own truths. To stand up and come forward. It is impossible for me alone to measure the differences being made even at this moment in time, toward Satyagraha.

Namaste, Love, Kisses for Bullets...wicked trade!
Peace
M@
Digg this

No comments: